The content on this website is published by Dobbs Logistics Ltd whose registered address is Unit 1, 25 Moorhurst Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38 9NB. Within this policy Dobbs Logistics will sometimes be referred to as “we”.
We comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations, and we hope you take the time to read this document to understand our practices. If there is anything within this document that is not clear, or you wish to discuss please feel free to contact us on 01424 237288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, which could be as simple as a name, number, IP address or other factors.
We collect information from our customers, prospects, suppliers, and job applicants to fulfil any contractual obligation. Dobbs Logistics only use this data to deliver on the terms of contract or the potential to deliver as per the terms of contract. The data collected may include:
- Date of birth
- Contact details: postal address for billing and delivery purposes, telephone numbers and email address
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses
- Your location
- Your correspondence and communication with us
- Other public information, such as that shared via any social media platforms e.g. Twitter, public Facebook page, LinkedIn, Instagram.
When visiting our website there are a couple of sections where we request contact information, the ‘contact us’ and ‘get a quote’ pages. This generates an automated email and the contact details provided are used for the purpose of supplying the visitor with the relevant information requested, with regards to our services.
Those who do not wish to pursue our services will not be stored on our systems and none of this information shall be shared with any other organisation.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data as intended and ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information.
Dobbs Logistics and trusted partners acting on our behalf use your data in the following ways:
- Provide goods and services
- Ensure we customise our website to meet your requirements
- Crime and fraud prevention, detection, and related purposes
- Market research purposes to ensure we meet our customers’ needs
- Legal obligation – if an investigation is conducted or a legal dispute and we are requested to disclose your information
Sharing data with third parties
There are instances where we may need to share your personal data with relevant third parties to achieve the points listed above.
Dobbs Logistics will not share your personal data with any other third party for their own purposes. They are contracted to treat your data as confidential and for no other purpose than our requirements.
How do we store data and for how long?
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights to the following:
- Your right of access – grants you access to copies of all relevant personal data
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify any personal data that you feel is inaccurate or request we complete data that you feel is incomplete.
- Your right to restriction – you have the right to request we restrict the processing of your personal data and that it is only used with your consent or for legal purposes.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to portability – you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another organisation.
You are entitled to exercise your rights and are not required to pay any charge for doing so. Please contact us on 01424 237288 or email email@example.com if you wish to make any request.
How to complain
We always strive to provide the highest standards and we ask that any complaint with regards to the use of your personal data be sent to us in the first instance so we can thoroughly investigate the matter at hand.
If, however you would like to issue a complaint about Dobbs Logistics you may do so by contacting the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or follow the other reporting methods listed on their website https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
If you have any questions in relation to this policy please contact us at Dobbs Logistics Ltd, Unit 1, 25 Moorhurst Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38 9NB, call us on 01424 237288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.